Short Wave Sportfishing

Default Sportfishing Boat Builders

On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 18:38:13 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

Pops wrote:

I am moving to the Portland Oregon area and am interested in buying a
sportfishing boat in the 21-28 foot range. I have done some searching on the
net and found only builders that offer models with outboards. I am looking
for an I/O or inboard builder. Anyone have any names to pass me?

thanks

Why would you want a sportfishing boat with an I/O?

Chuck Gould here can point you to West Coast builders, but you might
consider Henriques for a really nice 28' twin diesel inboard sportfish.
And Sea Sport makes some first-class fishing boats in that size. Also
consider the builders of aluminum sportfish boats out in your area.

Specifically Pacific Boats which, if I was in the market for a
aluminum boat (I believe these can be made in an I/O version) I would
probably purchase. I rode in one last summer and was most impressed.

Later,

Tom
S. Woodstock, CT
"My rod and my reel - they comfort me."