KC KC is offline

Default Rest in Peace, Nelson Mandela...

On 12/7/2013 12:01 PM, BAR wrote:
In article , says...

...a great, great man.

And now, Gregg will regale us with all the "dirt" he can find on Mandela.

The dirt on Mandela is too hard to find. Mandela is a convicted terrorist and he was a
communist until the day he died. His best international friends were Fidel and Muammar.

I will be honest here and say I don't know a lot about Mandela...
However what I have "caught" listening was that he was a decent man
who's actions reflected that... He walked the walk, for what he
believed, and sacrificed his own "life" as it were, for the greater
cause with no regrets...