John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default Rest in Peace, Nelson Mandela...

On Sat, 7 Dec 2013 09:42:13 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

On Thursday, 5 December 2013 18:41:44 UTC-4, F.O.A.D. wrote:
...a great, great man.

And now, Gregg will regale us with all the "dirt" he can find on Mandela.

--

Religion: together we can find the cure.

The thing that most impressed me was how he convinces the ANC to not slaughter their long time oppressors once the balance of power had shifted.
One only has to look at neighbouring Rhodesia for the acts that took place when they had their revolution.

You are so right.

John H. -- Hope you're having a great day!