F.O.A.D. F.O.A.D. is offline

Default Rest in Peace, Nelson Mandela...

On 12/8/13, 1:08 PM, KC wrote:
On 12/8/2013 12:50 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 8 Dec 2013 09:04:58 -0500, BAR wrote:

Speaking the truth about a terrorist and communist is
trashing them?

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

The winner gets to decide.

He sacrificed the last two thirds of his life, redemption for the first
third... I for one, accept that. God will decide the rest.....

I'm sure Gregg has lots of negative stuff saved up to post about Jonas
Salk, Gandhi, Jesus, Mother Teresa, et cetera. It's his reason for living.

--
Religion: together we can find the cure.